Track Pan Card Status online
If you are searching for pan card status online on website. NSDL Provide simple process for tracking pan card status. Follow step by step Guide for the tracking the pan card status.
- Click here NSDL to reach on the appropriate website page.
- You will find a window on the main screen having multiple menu option.
- Find ‘Track your PAN/TAN Application Status’ tab.Click on the tab.
- Now you will redirected you actual form.
- The first step will demand you to select your application type. Select PAN New / Change Request.
- Enter your 15 digit acknowledgement number that is issued to you by the authority at the time of receiving your pan card application.
- Enter your name exactly as you have mentioned in the pan card application like Last Name, First Name, Middle Name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click on ‘Submit’ after filling up all the details required in the related fields.
Follow above basic steps and you’re done to Check NSDL PAN Status Online.
arpitaApril 10, 2017 at 12:04 pm
PAN card number is 10 digit alphanumeric numbers which is issued by the Indian Income Tax under 1961 Act. If you don’t have PAN card with you and you are looking to Know Your PAN by your Surname, Name and DOB (Date of Birth), then you are at right place. Visit this site.